When my son showed a sudden interest in solving tangram puzzles I felt I needed to make the basic one on the very same day so I quickly grabbed a cardboard box and made this DIY Tangram puzzle. It is very easy to make and can be done in less than an hour. Let's see how.
- Cardboard/Any shipping box
- Markers to color different shapes
- Craft knife to cut
- Hot glue
- Ruler and Pencil
- First, split the square diagonally.
- Then, split the half into two triangles.
- Then, draw a square following the centerline to the left or right, you will get a 2" square.
- Fill the shapes with color using markers.